The Penn State Chemical Engineering Alumni Group
The Penn State Chemical Engineering Alumni Group (PSChEAG) is a sub-group of the Penn State Alumni Association and the Penn State Engineering Alumni Society (PSEAS).
The mission of PSChEAG is to function as a working advisory team that reports to the chemical engineering department head to achieve and implement key objectives and foster enhanced relationships and engagement opportunities between chemical engineering alumni, students, faculty, and key industry partners.
- Build and strengthen connections with alumni during the early stages of his or her career
- Identify "role models" for current undergraduate students and provide mentoring opportunities
- Identify candidates for the Chemical Engineering Early Career Recognition Award program
- Manage and maintain the Penn State Chemical Engineering Alumni LinkedIn group - facilitiating an open forum for industry discussion, new ideas, and networking.
Core Team Members
- Ken Graziani, '70 - Team Lead
- Frank Arieta, '96
- Jane Clampitt, '79
- Alysia Diffendal, '03
- Sienna George, '13
- Brad Sutliff, ChE '05
- John Hollenbach, '78
- Lisa Petrine, Chemcial Engineering Department Head Staff Assistant
Extended Team Members
- Phillip Savage, Chemical Engineering Department Head
- Andrew Zydney, former Chemical Engineering Department Head