Associate Professor Antonios Armaou
Faculty Member, Operations Research Program
Ph.D., University of California
Los Angeles, June 2001
Office: 170 Fenske Laboratory
Phone: (814) 865-5316
Labs: 23 Fenske Laboratory
Current senior theses topics
Available senior theses topics
Specific Research interests:
- Model reduction and control of
- Adaptive Model reduction suite: Adaptive Proper Orthogonal Decomposition.
- Design of computationally efficient controllers for PDE systems.
- Nonlinear Predictive Controller design via biaffine forms
- Nonlinear Predictive Controller design via biaffine forms.
Fault-tolerant controller design for transport processes
- Development of fault-detection and accommodation methods.
- Device placement for fault-tolerance.