Calendar for Student Action
Masters Degree Only
- Thesis Topic/Advisor Selection
- 6-10 Weeks following start of program.
- Appointment of M.S. Committee
- Consult with advisor to identify appropriate committee members and submit appropriate form to the Department Secretary.
- Scheduling of M.S. Thesis Defense
- Required of all M.S. Students
- Notify Dept. Secretary (Cathy Krause) at least 3 weeks prior to proposed exam date.
- Notify committee at least 3 weeks prior to proposed test date
- Submit M.S. Thesis to committee two weeks prior to proposed exam date.
- Must have a GPA of at least 3.00 in course work to schedule exam.
- No more than 6 credits of thesis research
- (600) may be assigned a quality letter grade. Any credits over this maximum must be changed to an "R" grade before a student will be permitted to graduate.
updated on 04/30/13