Skip Navigation
Leaving the Department of Chemical Engineering
  1. Leaving the department page
  2. Transfer/Seperation Checklist.pdf
    Hosted on the chemical engineerin Box account.


Residence Time Limits on Stipends

Chemical Engineering Department has established upper limits for the time duration over which financial support will be awarded to graduate students. B.S. chemical engineers entering the graduate program, are expected to attain the M.S. degree in two years of graduate studies and the Ph.D. degree after three additional years.

The department will terminate the support of the graduate student after the prescribed number of years in the program. For graduate students on externally supported projects, funding can be extended beyond the general guidelines by the discretion of the advisor. No extensions will be granted for Graduate Assistants working on projects which are not funded by external grants.

Updated on 12/19/11

Top of page